Rusty And Galv finding Crap Cars Rofl

Re: 1 bourbon And Galv finding Crap Cars.

TIME TO FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH RICE because im hungry dammit. i present to you, the ever elusive, Mini-Ferrari

icbaa_0103_cinq7.JPG

ricer-17803.jpg

normal_ricer_03.jpg

ricer-7287.jpg

ricer_civic_1.jpg

and heres a perfectly good american car, a chevy lumina, thats been disgraced by some asshat kid

Cardboard%20Ricer.JPG

this is a straight out waste of a great car. 40" wheels on a buick regal. looks like they used a friggin plane propeller. if i ever met the guy, id probably knock him out. DONK is bloody stupid to begin with but this just takes the cake:
WildCar.jpg

2497600110_eef0f246c2.jpg

ferrarinot-789959.jpg

redneck_body_work.jpg

Now you can leave the SD Rover alone....great car with a great sounding V8 Engine....my neighbor owns a few of them.

no my good sir, i believe you may have misconstrued. i like those cars. specially how one side was longer than the other

:hide:

The Rover P4 from the late 50's early 60's i would love to own....nice as a custom car too...

Attachments

• 95030.jpg
    95030.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 208
  • roverp4_main.jpg
    roverp4_main.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 207

chrysler and mitsubishi went together in the 80s and 90s and produced a couple decent cars. (i.e. startion/conquest) but unfortunatly they then also made this. the dodge colt
800px-Dodge-Colt-hatchback.jpg

perhaps equally unnerving to look at, the 80's honda civic wagon. with available awd
i must say, that these cars (and the colt vista) were ahead of their time in functionality. but unfortunatley they look like inbred robots, if you can picture that.

honda_civic_wagon_blue_1984.jpg

Plymouth Colt converted into large scale bumper car, currently listed on eBay...

Attachments

• 433a_12.JPG
    433a_12.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 4687_12.JPG
    4687_12.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 199
about crap cars. im just gonna cover a whole range on this one

daewoo_logo1.jpg

i mean come on, this particular brand of vehicles have the facial expression of recieving an unexpected rectal exam.

daewoo_lanos.jpg

Now that is crap....

But what about the Hyundai Accent??? welcome to crapsville.

More plastic than wacko jacko

Attachments

• 2462_0.jpg
    2462_0.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 299
Man thats my old work van i used in London a few years back :clap:

I miss driving that old piece of shit.....British Leyland Sherpa van that is.:yahoo:

THE TOYOTA PREVIA!

i ask you, what the hell is this? they have some wierd styling over there in Japan. but i guess i cant diss them for it, im sure they say the same about us

2788_0.jpg

OK the thread needs a Jump start....

Now his brings a tear to my eye....

Attachments

• personal-property-tax-2.jpg
    personal-property-tax-2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 263