Rusty And Galv finding Crap Cars Rofl

forget that, gimme an ORIGINAL 500D! or 600D! or the multipla... mmmmmmmm

Fiat%20600%20Multipla.jpg

11586.jpg

media%5Cfiat%5CFiat600D-Zastava750%5CFico-1965Zastava750-w.jpg

Re: Fiat and Chrysler create alliance

Trevor you are a sick man.....leave them oldies in the scrap yard :TONGUE:

Renault 5 Turbo where did you dig up that.....

now here is the only good Renault ever built...

In 1992, Renault launched the Clio Williams with a limited run of 500, for racing homologation purposes. The car was named after the then Renault-powered Formula One team WilliamsF1 but Williams had nothing to do with the design or engineering of this Clio; the modifications to the Clio 16S on which it was based were the work of Renault Sport, Renault's motorsport division.

The a 2.0 L 16-valve straight-4 engine rated at 150 PS (110 kW) and a top speed of 215 km/h (134 mph), with performance-tuned ride and handling. Renault later released the Williams 2 and Williams 3 special editions, much to the chagrin of those owners who had been assured of the exclusivity of the "original" Williams. The differences between the three versions of the Williams were largely a reflection of phase changes across the Clio range e.g. the gradual addition of enhanced safety features and cosmetic variations. Other than this, the Williams 1 and 2 had no sunroof and were painted in 449 Sports Blue. The final Williams 3 was painted in a slightly brighter shade of blue (432 Monaco Blue) and finally gained a sunroof which had long been standard on virtually all previous Clios. The original Williams was the lightest of the three, lacking the electrics necessary for the sunroof or the mirrors but was the only one to sport a metal plaque stating the build number.

Attachments

• 800px-Clio_Williams.jpg
    800px-Clio_Williams.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 335

what the hell is that....looks like a Porsche has been gang raped by a Renault megane :yum: :yum: :yum:

well that looks like its a poor version and very poor at that attempt at challenging the Mustang.

now a classy cay is that Peugeot Columbo drove round in ....1959 Peugeot 403 Cabriolet.....good old Peter Falk.

Attachments

• 1959_peugeot_403_cabriolet_09_m.jpg
    1959_peugeot_403_cabriolet_09_m.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 331

not bad looking. i think that might more have been aimed at the corvair. caravelle was rear engine and small. it was a compact car by todays standards. now that we are into peugeot...

WHO can say this isnt a good looking car?

800px-Peugeot_605_red_vr2.jpg

800px-Peugeot_605_red_hr.jpg

:yum: :yum: :yum: now your just pulling my Plonker.....the Peugeot 405 and 505 (all models at this time to be honest)was awful......this was about the same time and was much better...

I give you the Vauxhall Cavalier SRI...

Attachments

• 2104179899_6ebbc4c21d.jpg
    2104179899_6ebbc4c21d.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 323

i still have a trick or 2.....man the UK made some crap..

:yum: :yum: :yum:

Attachments

• morris.marina.arp.750pix.jpg
    morris.marina.arp.750pix.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 319

I think im gonna be sick.....Daewoo Matiz:(

Attachments

• daewoo-matiz-0.jpg
    daewoo-matiz-0.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 340

Now thats as bad as the Hillman Hunter....

Attachments

• 861379951_dca4b80985.jpg
    861379951_dca4b80985.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 345

Trust me none are as bad as this Lada Riva.....my Austrian buddy had one just like this and im still shaking from going in it back in 1987:yum::yum::yum:

It was his company work car....he was a self employed Plumber :yum:

Attachments

• LadaRivaEstatecrop.jpg
    LadaRivaEstatecrop.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 328

That looks a little like the Volvo 340....ugly muppet that was...

Attachments

• Volvo340.jpg
    Volvo340.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 336

yep that looks gay for sure......gonna have food and come back with a belter.

Now this is the worst car i have ever owned.....bought it drove it home and the next morning i drove it directly to the scrap Yard.....yes it was that bad.....walking become a pleasure after driving that.

The Austin Allegro

Attachments

• _678673_allegro300.jpg
    _678673_allegro300.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 261