Ad here

The Stand Flagpole Company

chunk

Administrator
Staff member
This is my personal experience with The Stand Flagpole company.
I bought a 20 ft flag pole from the Stand flagpole company.
All seemed good The Stand Flagpole company sent the package right out.
All looked good.
Then 8 months after we bought the flagpole from the stand flagpole company my area had reported winds gusts
of 50 to 60 MPH. No problem since the stand flagpole company guarantees their flag poles to be good to over 100 MPH winds.
Wrong.
My flag pole from the stand flagpole company bent. Bent all the way ini half. Unrepairable.
I contacted the stand flagpole company and asked how we proceed and told them what happened and included the pic attached belw.
The stand flagpole company never acknowledged my emails. I sent 4 or 5.
Then notice the stand flagpole company advertising the same BS on facebook. I would comment and show a pic of the bent flagpole. Still no response from the stand flagpole company.
I must have commented on 6 of the stand flagpole company's ads on facebook.
Do the think someone from the stand flagpole company would contact me about the issue? Nope. Not a peep.
Instead they blocked me from liking their ads and from commenting on their ads. What weenies the stand flagpole company folks are.
Then they have the gall to post more ads with 'lifetime' guarantees on their flagpoles. Buyer beware.
The stand flagpole company is a sleezy company selling cheap Chinese made products that I would never recommend to anyone.

At this point I have to admit I would not be surprised if The Stand Flagpole company contacted me saying I voided their warranty by putting a flag on their flagpole. The pole would indeed withstand high winds without a flag. Duh.

Do yourself a favor. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE STAND FLAGPOLE COMPANY.

flagpoleBent2.JPG

chunk

Administrator
Staff member
Also please beware Old Glory Flagpole Kits appear to be the same folks who run The Stand Flagpole Company. Ads are the same on facebook. Buyer beware.