Quelab Donations Finds

CyberBob

A couple of things just showd up in the donations pile. There may be more. See if you can get them before they go to eBay!
2.jpeg
1.jpeg

Just talked to Adric. He's agreeable with the club getting first pick, which is usually reserved for Quelab weenies. He says there's more vintage in there. Gonna go look now.

Just looked. Right on top complete iie system (iie in rough shape) with A2M2010 green monitor, dual disk, joystick, 1 Disk ][, 1 Disk ][ clone (with u-SCI label), and an A9M0107 5.25". Also an iMac G3 (?) greyish-blue keyboard and mouse, and a Sun camera. I've been given the go-ahead to test the computer system.

The iie works, clean inside, except 3 broken mounts, missing esc key cap, and missing power indicator cap. Cover not as yellowed as rest of case. Somebody didn't like all that beeping, so speaker kill switch installed. The monitor has no HV and small crack near power button. The dual drives work. The newer single drive works. No Disk ][ controller card to test the other 2 drives.

USB keyboard and mouse work. ADB mouse not tested yet. Sun camera no video.Newton Battery Boost Pack works and looks nice (H0018). Grappler+ not tested yet. CH joystick not tested yet.

Shrink-wrapped Atari 1020 color printer opened. Accidentally tore box. Then spilled coffee on and into printer. Thought I had it dried out, but smoked on power-up

Hah! Just kidding about that last part..

Mañana

Attachments

• 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
The monitor...that'll do it. Gonna try to get it for cheap though so I can replace the case on my working, but busted up monitor.
Resized_20221101_091625.jpeg
Resized_20221101_091528.jpeg
MyBrokeAssMonitor.JPG

After checking out everything yesterday afternoon, I threw it all back onto the unsorted donations pile to await disposition by thems-whats-in-charge. This morning I find it all in front of the 'free' shelves! :yahoo: Just in case they did mean to do that, I've moved it all over to my workbench. I will check with Adric before I haul it home.

Ah, well. Looks like some wayward member put the boxes near the free stuff without permission. Still gonna try to get at least the monitor for cheap.