Movin' On

RNE228

What fun :D I ordered Movin' On prequel "In Tandem" and the series first season from Trucker-Flicks. Just came in yesterday. I did not get home till late, but still watched a few minutes of "In Tandem". It is different, the KW is different than in the series; short sleeper, single stack, different stripes...

I guess I was about 12 when the show came out. We watched it every week...

I don't remember Movin' On, but I used to love BJ and the Bear when it was on. I remember curl up in the reclining chair beside Dad watching it every week. I would love to find it on DVD.

I don't remember Movin' On, but I used to love BJ and the Bear when it was on. I remember curl up in the reclining chair beside Dad watching it every week. I would love to find it on DVD.

Movin On was like '74. It only ran two seasons. I do not remember much of reruns.

http://truckerflicks.com/ has BJ and the Bear on DVD, as well as some other shows and movies. They sell on Ebay too.

I would note, the studios never released some of these series. Some of this is from stuff people recorded and collected over the years. Still fun to watch...

See my other posts; a guy, Paul Sagehorn, has a replica BJ truck, and also one of the real TV show trucks. He's in the north east, I think in New Jersey. A second real BJ truck is in Australia.

Last edited:
Sonny and Will, I never missed an episode! I saw that truck once, it was rolling down I-283 between Harrisburg and Lancaster PA back in like 1976! :wow: