Ad here

Happy Birthday to our prettiest member.

chunk

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you know I'm talking about Jackie Blue!!! Today is her birthday.

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!! :happybday1:

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

BigAl

I brought her Breakfast in Bed and gave her a foot massage . Your bubble bath is ready when you are !!!:kewl: Happy B day !:blueblob:

chunk

Administrator
Staff member
Man Al, you are playing hard ball. I was just thinking of dinner and dancing checking out the night action. You've trumped it so she'll never want to leave home. :yum: Good job old wise one!
flowers for the lady! :flowers: :D

thcri

I brought her Breakfast in Bed and gave her a foot massage . Your bubble bath is ready when you are !!!:kewl: Happy B day !:blueblob:

Man Al, you are playing hard ball. I was just thinking of dinner and dancing checking out the night action. You've trumped it so she'll never want to leave home. :yum: Good job old wise one!

Well BigAl did forget the wine. :margarita: so I trump you both. Happy Birthday Jackie

Trakternutz

The bubble bath and foot massage would be badly needed after what Doc has in mind.

I'm sure some salve for the tops
of her feet will be badly needed. I've heard about Doc's dancing skills. :ohmy:

chunk

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Jackie Blue. Hope have a great day. Enjoy And please, hope you stop in today.