Ad here

future project?

do you have an automotive project you would like to do? even if you dont have the money to do so. Rusty does.

start with a Gen 1/2 (1986-1995) Taurus or Sable wagon

3055253912_725dfb3786.jpg

find a wrecked SHO and pull the motor to dump into the wagon

SHO_Taurus_Engine.jpg

then boost and enjoy your sleeper grocerygetter!

best part about this swap, is it can be done very cost efficiently. parts are plentiful, and the job itself isnt super difficult.

anyone else have a project they wish to do?

baldy347

A 1952 Chevy 5 window half-ton PU. Probably a straight six [ thinking 250 or 292 ] a T5 and 3:73 posi rear axle.

Leni

I have a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible that I want to finish restoring. All it needs now is a paint job and a tune up. My uncle was the original owner. Candy apple red with a black top and interior. I had a lot of fun driving it to the beach with my sister and girl friends.

I have a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible that I want to finish restoring. All it needs now is a paint job and a tune up. My uncle was the original owner. Candy apple red with a black top and interior. I had a lot of fun driving it to the beach with my sister and girl friends.

Very cool! My Dad had a 1965 Ford Galaxy 500 that was gold. A lot of memories.

Leni

Yes, a lot of memories. I'd put the top down and we'd go to the beach with the bathing suit top straps undone so we wouldn't get an unwanted tan line. I think that we almost caused a few accidents doing that. :sun1: Well what do you want? When you're sixteen and having a great time with your friends....